Hand made by Just Sew By Nicki
Available for collection if local to Sudbury Suffolk or Postage is £3.95.
Please cantact Nicki on 07572113967 to arrange collection.
Flax seed warming pillows
These flax seed pillows are great for everything from sore necks to foot warmers and are a great alternative to a hot water bottle.
Why Flax instead of rice or other grain? It is superior to rice or other grains in many ways:
• Flax seed provides a gentle, moist heat which provides healing.
• The weight of flax seed is gentle and comforting.
• Flax seeds are flower seeds, rather than grain. Thus they contain 30 -40% oil which remains inside the seed to be warmed again and again. Other products lose their ability to retain heat as the water cooks out of them over time.
• When heated, flax seed pillows retain half their heat after an hour. Under covers (think about those toes…) the pillow will still be warm hours later.
• Flax never has that “cooked grain” smell other grain based products have when heated over and over again.
• Flax seed pillows can be chilled in the freezer to sooth fevers or slight inflammation, though they don’t get cold enough to provide the numbness needed for sprains and back injuries.
These measure about 55 cm x 12 cm
Available In a range of designs
Delivery or Collection